Physical Interaction during laser processing of optical materials under consideration of technology methods for lens engraving
Semi finished and especially Free Form Lenses require semi-visible laser engraving in order to edge the lenses accordingly. In the past mainly Excimer- and CO2 Lasers covered those tasks. A new DPSS UV concept merges highest engraving quality and a superior cost efficiency.
The paper contains detailed information concerning
- Physical Interaction during laser processing of optical lenses
- Suitable laser sources for ophthalmic lens engraving
- Differences between UV and IR laser engraving
- Lens engraving in production workflow
- Solutions for ophthalmic lens marking
- Consideration of investment and cost of ownership
Read more and download the complete paper free of charge!